Health and Safety – Soft play equipment and sensory equipment? Does your equipment fit the EYFS goals?
Health & Safety and EYFS Goals – Designer and manufacturer of soft play equipment, classroom mats, activity play mats, rest mats, classroom dividers, sensory mirrors and soft seating for pre schools, Spaces4Kids is Lifetime Education Ltd’s online direct to end user shop. The product designs you see on this website are all our own originals and all are inspired by the national curriculum goals.
- A small family business we have been in business for more than 20 years and all manufacture takes place in our workshops here in the UK
- For foundation class and nursery teachers and managers, children’s workers, childminders, after school clubs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, hospital play therapists, paediatric nurses, GP surgeries, leisure centres, creches, hotels playgroups, nurseries and schools, the focus of our work is early years education and therapy in supervised formal settings so our products are aimed to meet the needs of the professional rather than high street retail.
- We believe strongly in inclusive education and endeavour to design our equipment to reflect the differing needs of children of all abilities.
- We try to ensure that our designs incorporate the values and goals of working teachers, therapists and that all we do is informed by what goes on day to day in the real world of care for children.
- We take pride in our work, selecting only the best, safest, most practical and hygienic materials available, including our own brand “Eco-play” anti-bacterial fabrics and are pleased to have many satisfied customers.