Sensory Bubble Mirrors School Safety Mirrors Advice
Sensory bubble mirrors and safety mirrors for schools and nurseries. The Lifetime Education range includes our original 9 Bubbles, 3 Bubbles and 24 Bubbles sensory mirrors as seen in many catalogues and on many websites.
Plastic safety mirrors are for children’s settings where heavy glass mirrors are completely unsuitable. Our mirrors are cut/moulded from tough plastics specially selected for all round performance including: optical quality, hammer tough non-shatter resistance to impact, absence of sharp edges and ease of cleaning. Their slim profile (approx 1.5-2mm) means lightness so they won’t injure if they are dropped or fall, our eco-Play vinyl frames filled with soft foam adds a colour dimension. UK made our own brand “eco-Play” coated fabrics are not only non toxic to EN71 but also phthalate, formamide and formaldehyde free, anti-bacterial, waterproof and fire retardant. Machine cut carefully then sewn with a strong nylon thread, the carefully positioned seams are not vulnerable to splits.
Choose a frame colour! Create a fun, stimulating and interactive learning environment with our fantastic range of mirrors.
- Hammer tough impact resistant, non-shatter plastic safety mirror.
- Padded/framed and un-padded styles available.
- Un-padded mirrors for indoor and outdoor use .
- Padded/framed mirrors in multi-colours plus black and white.
- Made in the UK by Spaces4kids these mirrors meet relevant safety and quality standards under: EN71, BS7176 Contract Furniture (Low Hazard) Cigarette & Match.
- Foam fillings are UK made, CFC free, fire retardant to Parts 1 and 2 BS5852.
- Furniture and Furnishing (fire safety) crib 5.