SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS, How to Check out and Pay on Account
How to purchase educational soft play sensory mirrors and classroom dividers
1. On Account customers with offical purchase order numbers
or (any customer) to request a pro-forma invoice
2. BACS, Telephone and cheque payments
3. How to Use the Special Instructions Box at the checkout
1. On Account customers with offical purchase order numbers (inc. payments via finance depts.), or any customer wanting a pro-forma invoice:
- Payment on account requires you to use an official order number:
- Automatic accounts are activated on this website for:
- All National Organisations, Statutory Authorities, National Charities, Children’s Centres, Sure Starts, Academies, Local Authority Schools, All NHS purchasing departments, Councils & Local Government customers:
- You can email your order to email@example.com or enter your order straight into this website (use the option to checkout without making payment) and include your official order number in the “special instructions” box. For all orders we receive with an official order number we’ll make and ship the goods and then send an invoice to your central finance department for settlement 30 days following delivery of your order.
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE A PRO-FORMA INVOICE: enter your order straight into this website (use the option to checkout without making payment) we’ll then email you a pro-forma/VAT invoice. Payment can then be made over the ‘phone (debit or credit card, by cheque. PayPal or by BACS. )
2. BACS, Telephone and cheque payments
- Anyone can opt to pay by BACS, or over the telephone, or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to Lifetime Education.
- Please complete all the delivery details instructions at the check out including any special delivery instructions. We will then send you an *invoice by email (or post) so that you can pay by BACS or make payment over the telephone (01777 869044). Secure telephone payments are processed by Sagepay/Worldpay no computer data with your information on is retained by ourselves.
Once we have received cleared payment we will process your order.
* Invoices and bank account are in the name of Lifetime Education Ltd of which Lifetime Education is a trading name. For further details please refer to our terms and conditions section.
3. The Special Instructions Box:
a) If you have an offical order number enter it in this box.
b) Product Personalisation:
- Your name/school’s name/event: If you have selected to personalised a product: type your desired wording in the special instructions box. We will email you a proof to ensure we have correctly interpreted your instructions. The type face used on all orders will be our ‘spaces4kids’ typeface and the colour of the type the best single colour for the image unless otherwise stated. All type will be in one colour only.
- Logos: If you have selected to include a logo or an option that requires you to send us artwork, please note that you will need send us the data in an EPS file format (Please refer to your graphic design service provider if you are unsure)
c) Special delivery information: Please include:
- any special instructions about delivery deadlines. Please note that your goods will be made to order and because of that we need a manufacturing lead time. Please contact us BEFORE placing your order if you absolutely have to have it for a specific date. We will confirm if we are able to fulfill the work in time. Please note that we cannot accept liablity for missed delivery dates.
- any special instructions regarding opening hours and on site contacts. Please note that unless told otherwise we will attempt to deliver in the school holidays.
- NHS HOSPITALS: all orders must have an official order number and a contact name and telephone number at the delivery address.