Stickers and banners for waiting room and classroom wall decorations also suit children’s bedroom
Classroom Wall Decorations are Easy to use, add themes & colour to classroom walls & doors quickly & professionally.
- Durable 250-micron vinyl… five times thicker than others materials and made to last.
- Easy to apply bubble free… a simple smoothing wipe with a soft cloth as you apply your sticker will remove air bubbles caught underneath.
- Re-positionable… ultra thick vinyl and a re-positionable adhesive means that if you don’t quite get your sticker in the right spot when you first apply it you can try again.
Specification: Peel-able semi-permanent adhesive. Tested non toxic to EN71 and printed with eco-solvent inks. Vinyl fire rated to BS476-Part 7 class 1. Use on painted walls, tiles, glass, wood, plastic etc.: May damage old or poorly maintained surfaces or paper/wallpaper surfaces on removal. Damage to sub-surfaces (wallpapers/paintwork etc.) is not covered by any warranty or guarantee, the fixing of a Décor-Space sticker to any place is done entirely at the risk of the user. If in doubt contact a suitably qualified builder or decorator or interior designer to advise on the suitability of the wall surface for self adhesive products. Small test samples for such purposes are available from us on request (see contact details below). Expected durability 3+ years depending on setting and use. Adhesive will become more permanent over time.
How and where to apply your sticker:
Décor-Space stickers will fix to many surfaces, they stick best to painted plastered walls, flat painted doors, plastics, card, glass and metal. Apply also to (flat) tiled walls.
The self adhesive on the back of your sticker will NOT adhere well to dusty, flaky porous surfaces or to very uneven surfaces. Damp conditions may also cause the adhesive to lift. If you wish to apply Décor-Space stickers to uncoated or untreated surfaces such as plain wood or block work you will need to either mount it on a plastic or painted wood board first, or fix it with additional PERMANENT adhesive suitable for the surface (e.g. Wallpaper adhesive or ‘No More Nails’). When applying Décor-Space stickers to wallpapered walls please note that the underlying paper may damage on the removal of the sticker. Old or poor plasterwork may also damage on removal of your sticker. In most circumstances the addition of tape or glue to the under surface of your sticker will not damage it.
To apply: It is best if you have a clean soft dry cloth available as during the process you will be wiping across the printed surface of the sticker. Keep jewellery, rings etc. away from the sticker during the process.
1. Check your wall/door and ensure that it is smooth, dust free, dry, and grease free. If in doubt, wipe with a spirit or alcohol.
2. Allow to dry thoroughly before starting to apply your sticker.
3. Hold the sticker up to the desired place (level and height) and mark the position of the top and corners.
4. Peel the first 80mm of backing away at top and place the top of the sticker on your marks and smooth onto the surface with a top to bottom wiping motion with your cloth. Reposition if necessary. IMPORTANT: TRY TO KEEP YOUR FINGERS AWAY FROM THE ADHESIVE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, THE OILS IN YOUR SKIN CAN AFFECT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE ADHESIVE.
5. Once you are happy with the position of your sticker, place one hand (with cloth) on the stuck area, then with the other hand pull away the remaining backing paper in 100mm sections stopping to smooth any air bubbles.
6. Continue until the sticker is fully in place.
7. Retain the removed backing paper. You can re-use this to store your sticker on if you want to remove it. Note that any dust or dirt in the adhesive will reduce the ability of the sticker to fully adhere in a second place so you may have to add tape or extra glue to areas that lift.
CARE AND CLEANING: Wipe clean lightly with damp cloth, air dry. Do not use abrasive creams or ammonia based cleaners.
SELECTING A SAFE USE AND LOCATION, PERFORM A RISK ASSESSMENT WITH A SUITABLY QUALIFIED PERSON. LOCATE STICKERS WHERE CHILDREN WILL NOT BE AT RISK FROM TRIP HAZARDS, ROUGH/SHARP OBJECTS OR HAZARDOUS FALLS E.G. DOORS, RADIATORS, CORNERS OF WALLS, WINDOWS, STAIRS/STEPS, PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC, MACHINERY, CLEANING/OFFICE/FIRE EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE.
*Product adaptations for special needs: *Soft play and ball pools: *Space planning, room division and activity areas: *Soft furniture: *Mats and rest mats: