DELIVERY INFORMATION AND POST AND PACKAGING CHARGES
1. Post and Packing charges (Apply to mainland UK only) Surcharges maybe applied to island addresses (Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands): For all locations outside the UK, packing and delivery charges are by individual quotation – please contact customer services firstname.lastname@example.org
From time to time there are carriage paid offers.
There may be re-delivery or restocking charges if you are not in to receive a parcel or if you return it to us. See below.
A number of our soft play sets are shipped in two three, or four packs. There is a post and packing charge per pack, but you will not be charged more than £25.00 ex vat per order. Our post and packing charges are: £12.50 ex vat first package per order, £7.50 ex vat second pack, £5.00 ex vat third pack.
Small items post and packing is £5.00 ex vat per order.
2. Delivery times: (all quoted times are approximate and we will not be held responsible for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control e.g. post, couriers or freight carrier errors).
As most supply is on a “made to order” basis it can take up to a maximum of 8+ weeks at peak times of year (Feb to June) and up to 4-6 weeks at other times for us to make your goods. If you need fast service or need delivery for a particular date please call send details with your order – if we can we will deliver next day.
We will deliver to any address in the British Isles and Northern Ireland. We use national carriers, such as Parcelforce who do not deliver Saturdays or Sundays, unless by special arrangement, extra charges will apply if you want delivery at these times. Normal in transit time is 2-3 days from despatch from our premises.
If you have a special requirement please make sure we know about it at the time of placing your order.
A signature is required for delivery. If our carrier is not able to receive a signature when attempting to deliver your parcel, they will leave a postcard. You are responsible for phoning the number on the postcard to arrange re-delivery or you may wish to pick up your parcel from your local delivery office (please take ID with you).
3. Re delivery charges: If a consignment gets sent back to us because you did not contact the carrier, a re-delivery charge of £12.50 ex vat per item may be applied
4. Returns not under guarantee: Any returns except under guarantee may attract a £25.00 ex vat per package restocking charge. I.E. we may charge you £50.00 ex vat to pick up 2 packages, £75.00 ex vat for 3 etc etc. If the goods are NOT received back in “re-sellable, good as new” condition you will be charged the full value of the original invoice. We want to ensure the goods you have received are those that you ordered and that they are in first class condition, if you have any problems/issues please contact us on 01777 869044
5. Damage in transit. All goods must be inspected on receipt. If we have not been notified of an error or problem within 7 days of a signed receipt of a delivery we will assume the order has been accepted. For more information, please Contact Us